الخميس، 25 أكتوبر 2012

Pokemon Black 2 White 2 a Genuine Sequel?

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2


Pokemon Black 2 and White 2. Yup, I had my doubts. After so many Pokemon games, I really started to feel like most were simple copy and paste games with a few added tweaks here and there to make it seem like a stand alone game. And while not every Pokemon game was like this, I still felt that far too many were. When I first read about Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 I thought, "So, yet another Pokemon game that's more or less the same thing. Figures." But my curiosity peaked when I heard from fellow gamers that they were surprised with what the games have to offer and the sheer amount of new content. For those who know you would like the game already, here are some links to Amazon and Grainger Games. In this review, I'll cover a few reasons why even a worn out Pokemon fan like me has reason to see the franchise in a different way; rejuvenated,  if you will. And there's almost nothing better than welcoming back a dear friend you've known almost your whole life. In this case, perhaps we needed the time apart, because the changes are, for the most part, a much needed, refreshing experience.

Pokemon Black 2 White 2 Trailer Youtube vid by AttemptedHeadshotDS


Read more »

ليست هناك تعليقات:
Write commentaires