الاثنين، 17 سبتمبر 2012

What I'd like to see in Total War Rome 2

Total War Rome 2


The Creative Assembly announced not so long ago that the next game in the Total War Series will be Total War Rome 2. I can't tell you how excited I am for this game. Rome Total War happens to be my personal favorite of the Total War games. And a sequel to Rome Total War has been the most asked for game by fans. For a game that's not exactly going to hit the market any time soon, what the Creative Assembly has chosen to divulge about the game is actually a pretty big chunk of information, all things considered. Total War Rome 2 will be filled with a plethora of new features and improvements over all the games preceding it. I for one am optimistic the developers can deliver on their many promises. Here are just a few things I'd like to see, especially with the Roman faction.

Read more »

ليست هناك تعليقات:
Write commentaires