الأربعاء، 19 سبتمبر 2012

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Review

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance


When Kingdom Hearts first came out, I was one of many who thought the bizarre mix of the cute and cuddly Disney characters and the more mature Final Fantasy themes would fall flat. It just didn't seem like a likely pairing that would succeed. I even wondered exactly what audience was the game marketing towards. But like so many others who wrote off Kingdom Hearts without even playing it, I found that once I gave the game a chance, it became one of my favorite games. This year the Kingdom Hearts series celebrated it's 10th anniversary by launching the newest game: Kingdom Hearts 3d: Dream Drop Distance. The Kingdom Hearts series has received all kinds of praise over the years and what many are wondering is: Is Dream Drop Distance another hit? My answer is a YES for those who love Kingdom Hearts, and I mean love it as in it's in their top 10 video game list. The rest of you will probably feel the way I do about that game, impressed with what the new features do right, and incredibly disappointed with what it does wrong.

Read more »

ليست هناك تعليقات:
Write commentaires