الثلاثاء، 18 أكتوبر 2016

HOW TO DRESS UP YOUR BAG WITH STYLISH BAG STRAPS

how to dress up your bag with stylish straps
I think it's quite obvious that as a woman, you just madly love handbags. Designer handbags to be more precisely. But since they are so expensive we sadly can't afford them on a regular bases... There's one simple and more affordable trick to make your ''old'' bags look new and stylish. Continue reading to find out more ⟶



all black fall outfit

Use detachable straps to dress up your bags!
I've been seeing this trend going around for quite some time now where you basically just put another strap on your bag to dress it up and make it look more unique. I recently ordered a simple Zara bag which came with this extra detachable leo strap. I didn't liked the bag that much, but this strap really caught my attention. I decided to attach it to my Alma BB and really liked the result. I think it's a perfect way to make this bag even more unique (even though the strap is not designer) and it's just a nice contrast, especially for all black looks!
louis vuitton alma bb damier ebene and leo strap
all black outfit with overknees
Over-the-knee boots - Asos // bodycon skirt - Forever21 // chunky knit - H&M // sunglasses - Primark // bag - Louis Vuitton // leo bag strap - Zara
over-the-knee boots from asos

xo.

ليست هناك تعليقات:
Write commentaires