الثلاثاء، 27 سبتمبر 2016

HOW TO WEAR GREY ON GREY FOR FALL

how to wear grey on grey for fall
Grey is definitely not my favorite color I have to admit, but... I always like to try something new from time to time. Continue reading if you want to know some tips on how to wear grey on grey ⟶


grey on grey outfit
It's sweater weather season!
Since sweater weather season is almost fully here (it still feels a bit like summer over here though...) we can finally start working with cool knitted sweaters. And with ''working'' I mean putting fall outfits together. As I said above, I'm not the biggest fan of grey but I really liked the idea of trying something new with an all grey kind of look. 

We have to be a little careful with grey and especially all grey look, because we obviously don't want to look like a little grey mouse... The key is to mix different shades of grey together. Go for something light grey, middle grey, maybe silver and dark grey and your all grey fall outfit is perfect!

silver mini bag for fall

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

SWEATER // MANGO shop similar HERE

BAG // ZARA

JEANS // ZARA

BOOTIES // NELLY.COM

CHOKER // DIY check out my DIY choker for under $3

SUNGLASSES // QUAY AUSTRALIA

zara mini bag
all grey outfit for fall
chokers

xo.

ليست هناك تعليقات:
Write commentaires