الجمعة، 5 أبريل 2013

BioShock Infinite Review

BioShock Infinite


After a 10-15 hour campaign, a mesmerizing introduction, some scorching gameplay from start to finish, and an ending that may tickle your brain for a couple days to come - perhaps even giving some a headache as they go out of their way to truly make heads or tails of it - BioShock Infinite proved to be a breathtaking game to say the very least. But that's not to say it's the "perfect game" or the best of its generation. Granted, BioShock Infinite is indeed spectacular both in size, scope, story, and gameplay. But if you're looking for a review with that magic 10 out of 10, be forewarned  I am among the few who believe this game falls a little short of the considerable hype. For those already interested, as always, here is a link to Amazon so you can check out the prices. And if what I said bothers you (I'm expecting some backlash for this), hear me out. BioShock Infinite is a brilliant game. Is it perfect? A TEN out of TEN? Sadly, no. And believe me, I had a feeling it would be. So before you come at me with your pitchforks and torches, hear me out.

BioShock Infinite Trailer: Youtube by Machinima
 

Read more »

ليست هناك تعليقات:
Write commentaires