السبت، 6 أكتوبر 2012

Left 4 Dead 2: Cold Stream

Community Created Cold Stream DLC


I know it's been out for a while, but it's time for my review of the community-created Left 4 Dead 2 DLC: Cold Stream. Cold Stream features a new, community-driven and created campaign. And while some have written off the campaign as amateurs at work, I'd argue it's a remarkable first attempt and will only get better over time. Because you just know Valve will continue this practice for their die-hard fans. The community loved the project and despite a few snarky nay-sayers, the campaign came together pretty well in my books. So here are some things I agree with and disagree with in response to some of the reviews out there.

Cold Stream Gameplay Youtube vid by deluxe345


Read more »

ليست هناك تعليقات:
Write commentaires